[QUICKIE] - SHORT THOUGHTS ABOUT 2MIN

I wrote this for some dumbasses who still think that 2min is not a real couple (WTF, even after a decade?!! 😑) and opine that their moments are just for pleasing fans (What the F***!!)

(I know, I never ever want to try to convince non shippers - cuz it is such waste of time and energy, but they oftentimes hating 2min shippers (I find them randomly when I open a hashtag. There are also many ex-shippers who don't give a fuck about 2min and just shipping them for fulfilling their weird fetishes - gay fetishizers alert!! - they don't support 2min after what they have seen?!! For real dude, get a life and don't disrespect LGBTQ+ community!! )

I try to not be emotional, but in case you find that I'm swearing too much, please forgive me 🙏🙏 This is what I've been hiding for more than a decade, because sometimes when you find 2min haters, you can't do anything in order to not involve in stupid wars. So, I wrote this in my personal blog 😔)

((You can play all the videos))


And in the world of Korean entertainment industry where they are being pushed to always smile and only showed subtle emotions, 2min as a couple always go beyond the boundaries and show what they truly feel for each other. You can see from this clip, how Minho still managed his emotion eventhough he felt jealous (it feels suck tho). He gave a fake smile but he truly was jealous. 



And also the jealousy in Taemin's face even when his baby only hugged Jonghyun for just a second. (Who the fuck that feels happy after seeing their unpleasant expressions because of jealousy? Most people in the world ever experienced jealousy and it doesn't feel good. But, on the other side, it's a good indicator that 2min really love each other so much - Although after noticing it, some people are still like "Maybe what we believe is false," What the frick?! Where's the logic? Did you ever experience a relationship before?)


(Do you ever feel so in love with your partner even you can't resist to not look at each other in any situations? Congrats! You definitely understand what they felt in this moment)


I really love this couple because I can relate to what they've been through (eventhough my love life is not perfect as them and I don't know them personally at all).
When they're sneakingly looking at each other during a performance or interview and giving intimate touches or hugs, as a couple, they obviously always seek opportunities as much as possible to show their love to each other. In many cases, they often don't realise that they are showing their romance. It is what their bodies subconsciously need and do to maintain their relationship.



(Nobody would ever notice this super intimate moment if there was not a single fan who recorded/captured this since Minho was sneakingly touching and groping his lover's butts. And of course, he did it with Taemin's consent - The purpose of this body language is to increase his partner's sexual tension - imagine if you did this not to your own partner/spouse, you would be called a sexual predator)

Every affections they do to each other, for the sake's of God, never have a purpose to please fans or just a casual fanservice (Dude, who do you think you are? They don't even know you). It is just what an ordinary and a real couple do (besides, they are idols, so they must do this carefully and in the right opportunities, eventhough in many cases, they often break the rules). 

Their love is definitely stronger than most heterosexuals. They do everything they can to make public (in this case, fans) recognize them and accept them because I bet that 2min are really aware of their fans that are supporting them as a couple. They don't really care about other people's opinions since only both of them that matters to them. They are adults and their efforts to keep this love growing for more than a decade (and still counting) is because they believe in their own love, that they already choose the right person.

(I said this as an ally of LGBTQ+ I made this towards some people who still underestimate 2min's love, also for reminding MYSELF - in case, if someday I got hit by a truck and lost my braincells 😝)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(THREAD-SPECIAL) COUPLES' BODY LANGUAGES - SIGNS OF STRONG RELATIONSHIP (2MIN ANNIVERSARY)

(LONG THREAD) COUPLES' BODY LANGUAGES (2MIN)

(THREAD- SPECIAL POST) PUT A RING ON ME (2MIN)