(THREAD- SPECIAL POST) PUT A RING ON ME (2MIN)
put a ring on me
a special threadIt seems like I don't have anything to do this week. Yeah, don't blame me, guys. I know this is a repost from my twitter because the new thread will be posted on 2min's day! (and I oop- spoilers! 😁) Yeah, so enjoy this thread and keep supporting our 2min's relationship!
This post is dedicated to all LGBTQ+ couples all around the world. Remember that love wins!
Seven years ago, I read about an analysis by sherlock2min.tumblr.com with title WBM (We've Been Married) which indicates that 2min is already secretly married (and this was an old article, so... it's not recent news!)
Link for the original analysis by sherlock2min : here
Honestly, I really admire their strong relationship. It is the purest love I've ever seen.
Before we go any further, let's remember about the love scarf :
(Is it just me or Taemin's face kinda similar with Minho's mother?)
(Their Yin and Yang T-shirts and matching jackets of course )
It's Minho's childhood scarf which given by his dad (FYI), and he gave it to his lover. How romantic! If I have a boyfriend who gives me his most valuable thing to me, no doubt, he is totally serious about our relationship and he will never take me for granted
Sherlock2min wrote: Maybe it’s a little bit late to congratulate….
and maybe it’s just a really beautiful dream….
But, what if it is NOT just a DREAM? What if it's the reality that they keep it personal. There are many countries who already legalized same-sex marriage and it's not impossible if they are already tied-the-knot because of their serious commitment. Or maybe they are already symbolically taken.
(Although South Korea's government has not legalized same-sex marriages, at least they recognize the LGBTQ community. Yeah, there is a big LGBTQ pride festival every year in that country (Wikipedia: here). So it is not that strict like you imagine. Well, 2min could fly to another country and get married in there or they just symbolically tied-the-knot to be together. After all, it's none of our business as ordinary fans. We just analyze what they have shown to us.)
For your information, this couple wore a couple rings on many occasions, besides their other numerous couple things (they used it to confirm that they are already in a relationship).
2013/2014: cylindrical silver rings
2015/2016 (I forget the year, tbh): cross silver rings (above: Minho; down: Taemin)
From these photos :
2015/2016 (Seriously, I forget about the year, but it's around that time): round silver rings in their thumbs → (Above: Taemin; Down: Minho)
From these photos :
It was a spontaneous action, nobody had planned about it before. Taemin suddenly took off his Catholic ring and gave it to Minho. They both laughed together while looking at each other as they have secret (of course) that they want to tell their fans so badly.
You could clearly see Minho embarrassedly took Taemin's ring and put it on his LEFT RING FINGER while singing. It's a Catholic ring which means the most important ring for Taemin. Also, Key was freaking out when this happened (focus on his reaction).
And... like it's not enough, in 2018 while shooting their music video, they used couple rings in their LEFT RING FINGERS. The rings, of course - not random items, they must be their prominent things to symbolically that they are taken!
Did they wear many rings to make it less obvious? Eventhough it is still obvious (eh)
So obvious, right?
Then, I decided to search "left ring finger" and "rings" on google and I found a good and solid explanation in quora :
This is the fanaccount and a person's explanation from quora that I combined as one picture :
See? It's a fact. Nobody can deny it.
Okay, let's see other gay couples who have already married :
![]() |
| Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Justin Mikita |
![]() |
| Nate Berkus & Jeremiah Brent |
THESE COUPLES PUT THEIR WEDDING RINGS ON THEIR LEFT RING FINGERS
So, It's clear! PERIOD
I don't want to give wrong information to you guys so I did research and it took time to search for old photos (but, it's okay hehehe don't worry). Besides, 2min always share the information too much for years. Eventhough nowadays Minho is in his military, yeah thanks to Taemin to give information about his husband :) )If you want both Taemin and Minho to clearly tell about their secret by words now, it will be really hard for them (due to their management contracts, heteronormativity in the entertainment industry, etc) since they must keep it as secret. So, instead of using words, they use their body languages to tell us about it which is stronger than words. But, someday, if they want to come out publicly and declare it by words, I hope it is their private decisions and not pushed by the media. Although they always show-off their relationship (too much) in many occasions, but idk why some people still can't see it (yeah, they are just homophobic and 2min clearly don't give a damn about them).
I always pray for their relationship. And may this true love last forevermore. Because I really believe that they were meant to be.
Anyway, the way Justin Mikita and his husband holding hands remind me of 2min when they are holding hands. Couples who typically interlock all of their fingers while holding hands tend to have a deeper connection (full analysis here)
![]() |
| Jesse Tyler and Justin Mikita |

They don't even need time to interlock their fingers because they already know each other's fingers very well.
They know how to fit each other's fingers perfectly.They are just a happy married couple with a strong relationship. And love wins!
(I'm just sharing every piece of information that I've already known. You know, that my fingers were shaking when writing this post and my brain went, "What? Whaaat?" But, yeah, thanks for reading this. If there's new information, I will add it to this post. Before you think that I'm crazy or delusional, please, just ask your parents/siblings/cousins/friends where they usually put their wedding rings, on their left ring fingers, right? And why would Minho wore Tae's rosary ring on his left ring finger if he didn't want to tell us something about their little secret? Just saying.).
In addition, there are two moments from the past that truly indicate they are always planning to be taken in the future.
He definitely always looked at Minho's direction. They both looked at each other when talking about this. When Minho responded, "You'll be married, then?" His seemed blushing and shy and his voice sounded like he proposed Taemin! And like it isn't enough clearer, Taemin then smiled to him! Not just giving a smile, but a WIDE SMILE towards him while responded, "I'll be happy if I am."
Pay attention to Taemin's eyes since he started talking about marriage.
He definitely always looked at Minho's direction. They both looked at each other when talking about this. When Minho responded, "You'll be married, then?" His seemed blushing and shy and his voice sounded like he proposed Taemin! And like it isn't enough clearer, Taemin then smiled to him! Not just giving a smile, but a WIDE SMILE towards him while responded, "I'll be happy if I am."
He obviously wants Minho to be his future, and when Minho responded positively that he would be (his future), Taemin smiled happily!
(Also please look at Key's expression here. He's obviously surprised just like us! 😜


















Comments
Post a Comment